Detailed answers to questions we receive from our business partners.
With business partners all over the world, Shima Company has received a large number of questions. Here we have provided answers to a few of the most common ones.
- Q.How do we place an order?
- A.Please use our e-mail form, or just give us a call. Link to MailForm >>
- Q.What forms of payment do you accept?
- A.We accept money transfers or payment through L/C.
- Q.Is it possible to pay in installments?
- A.It depends on the method of shipment: by container and by RORO shipment. For vehicles in inventory, shipments may be sent out in as little as one week following receipt of payment, though this depends on ship schedules. However, reserving space for a ship may be made difficult by the shipping route and the season, and there have been cases where shipments required almost 2 months to arrive. It may also depend on the ordered items. We start arranging container and its shipment after we confirm the deposit. Please contact our sales staff for more information.
- Q.Can you conduct Jevic or JAAI inspections?
- A.Absolutely. This does not mean, however, that all vehicles satisfy Jevic/JAAI requirements. Our sales staff can provide more information.
- Q.Do you offer quality guarantees?
- A.While we have set standards for quality, we offer no guarantees. As we deal in used parts, quality is going to differ even for the same model of part. Parts sales by container are generally made to vendors "as is, where is", and we lower prices accordingly.